Buy or Sell Shares
Do you want to become a shareholder in your local community bank? Initially we raised $673,000 from local mums, dads and community business owners to create Inner West Community Enterprises Limited, the social enterprise that owns the Seddon Community Bank® branch franchise. While the majority of our initial shareholders are still on board, occasionally small parcels of shares are available to buy.
- Email Executive Officer (EO) to receive appropriate forms
- Complete forms and return to EO
- Buyer / Seller will be matched to negotiate sales price for shares
- Once agreement is reached, notify EO in writing
- EO seeks approval of sale at IWCE Board Meeting (last Monday of each month)
- EO sends transfer form to both parties for signing and funds transferred
- Once forms and transfer complete, records updated on Sharedata website
Note: It is important to note that the negotiation of price is between buyer and seller only.
To buy or sell shares, please email here