This is a ClassBento LiveBox class! From the comfort of your home, share an artisan experience (whilst maintaining physical distancing) with your friends, family or colleagues, or just enjoy with
This is a ClassBento LiveBox class! From the comfort of your home, share an artisan experience (whilst maintaining physical distancing) with your friends, family or colleagues, or just enjoy with some like-minded others. As seen on The Guardian, TimeOut, Broadsheet, Concrete Playground and more. Here’s how it works:
- Book or Request your preferred time
- We’ll deliver a ClassBento Box to you – this is a physical craft box containing the materials you’ll need. Shipping is free, and your Box should arrive within 2-5 business days.
- Enjoy the class online. You’ll receive a link to a Zoom meeting. On the day of the class, use that link to join the class. Class sizes are kept small, so you can easily ask questions and get immediate responses. Zoom is free and easy to use, on any device – smartphone, tablet or laptop. You’re in control of your privacy – you can mute yourself and hide your webcam if and when you prefer.
In this live streaming workshop, you will learn how to prepare, make and pour your own soy candles using eco friendly natural ingredients, and how to do so safely.
We will show you the step by step process and how to add oils at the correct temperature to scent your candles.
We’ll begin with a thorough explanation of the equipment and materials required and where to buy them so you can confidently set up at home and continue making beautiful eco candles.
Then we’ll move on to a detailed demonstration.
Perfect for beginners.
– Soy Wax
– Glass Jar
– Wick tab
– Wick holder
– Warning label
– 6 x Tea lights and wicks
– Stirring stick
– Paper cup
– 1 x Fragrance oil
– Colour chip
– Melt mould (for use in an oil burner)
– Double boiler (a pan with a bowl) or a slow cooker
– Essential oil if you prefer instead of the supplied fragrance oil
This is a fun indoor activity, suitable for adults, and kids (minimum 8 years old). An adult must be present whilst the kid(s) engage with the box.
This would also be a great Mother’s Day gift idea.
(Monday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm