Little ones grow at quite a rate but unfortunately, clothes don\'t grow with them. Bring unwanted baby/kids clothes sizes 0000-6 and swap them with others. NEW AND IMPROVED IN 2019 For those who
Little ones grow at quite a rate but unfortunately, clothes don\’t grow with them.
Bring unwanted baby/kids clothes sizes 0000-6 and swap them with others.
NEW AND IMPROVED IN 2019
For those who have attended before the main change is that we are going out on a limb and increasing the clothing sizing for sizing to see if there is demand for it.
Also due to increasing popularity, we are hiring out two rooms instead of one to give us more room to spread out and the opportunity for everyone to get to the clothes sizes they want.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE SWAP?
We are taking a risk so don\’t forget to SHARE this post and the page to ensure lots of people come and we can cover costs.
Want to help with this or future SWAPS? Drop us a message 🙂
ABOUT THE SWAP:
Hopefully, the information below can answer all your questions but please message me if you still want clarification.
Why would I want to go to this event?
• It’s fun!
• Reduce the environmental impact of unwanted clothes going to landfill.
• Save a buck or two by replacing said unwanted clothes with other lovely things.
• Any leftover clothing will be donated to a local charity- St Kilda Mums.
• Unusable clothes are actively recycled
What can I bring?
• Cost of entry is $4 at the door to cover venue hire. Any extra $ will be donated to a local charity
• 1 Item of clothing or 97 items of clothing- there is no limit
• Clean clothes size 0000-6 in reasonable condition
• Booties, socks and shoes
• Other things related to this age group
How does it work?
• Bring your items and the door charge
• Items to be dropped in from 12:30 pm and doors open at 1:30 pm (so we can sort into sizes).
•Early drop-offs the week before to the Neighbourhood house are welcome. Just put Clothing Swap on the bag or tag and PM SustainaBubs (we will give you your tokens at the door).
• Swap clothing items them for tokens (one token per item you bring to swap- we round up so have an approximate number in your head)
• Exchange your tokens for new (second hand) clothes
Who will be there?
• Your lovely neighbours from the West
(Sunday) 1:30 am - 3:00 am