We are SO excited to welcome the first Seddon Makers Market of the year! Each market is carefully curated to make sure we highlight and showcase our diverse range of talented
We are SO excited to welcome the first Seddon Makers Market of the year!
Each market is carefully curated to make sure we highlight and showcase our diverse range of talented makers that work so hard to craft their unique pieces – ranging from jewellery, accessories, homeware, textiles, art, natural skin and body care to kids wear and toys as well as delicious food and freshly brewed coffee & cider!
The best part is that you’ll get to meet the makers of the amazing wares on display and they’re always happy to have a chat about their love of handmade.
– Subscribe to our newsletter on our website to find out more about our stallholders: http://seddonmakersmarket.com.au/media/
– Follow us on Instagram @seddonmakersmarket
– Share this event with your friends and family!
ACCESS to our market can be via:
– Car (please note parking restrictions in neighbouring streets)
– Bus (stops along Gamon Street)
– Train (Seddon Station is approx 5 mins walk to our venue)
ATMs & EFTPOS
Most stallholders will have EFTPOS facilities available but it would be wise to bring along some cash as well! There are NO ATMs on site – the nearest one is on Charles St, Seddon.
If you have yet to visit the inner west, this is the perfect opportunity to meet the makers and explore the vibrant Seddon Village!
(Saturday) 9:30 am - 3:00 am